Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blue Sky & Green Grass

A Picture of paradise!

Aaahh, I had a very nice, relaxing day. :-) I got off work a little earlier than usual, and so had some extra time this afternoon. It was Mira's day off, so I just did chores around the pasture and groomed her. Then I took her out above her pasture to this spot where the grass is the best. It has grown about 4 inches in the last week from all the rain, too, so it's just perfect! Just look at how contented she is...




























I've always been sort of interested in photography, but I've only started really getting into it since getting Mira. She's a good subject to start on, so I'm having fun learning how to take good pictures, and the weather really cooperated today. I loved the balmy weather but now I'm hoping it'll rain again soon, and hard. We REALLY need it here. Even the mountains hardly have any snow. :-(


Well, ta-ta for now!



L

No comments: