Sunday, July 29, 2007

Party Time

We had a fun "1 year anniversary" party today. Mira got a lot of treats and extra grooming and rubs all day. :-) Then I wandered around the property with her this afternoon, visiting her favorite spots and basically just meandering slowly along.

I also had my brother take some pictures of Me & Mira, which was fun. I am really hoping that one particular photo comes out well enough to post here - I won't tell you what it is until I know if I will be able to post it, but it should be really cute if it turns out!

In return for her patience during the photo session, Mira got an orange, which she tried to eat whole. I don't know how good the peel would be for her insides, so I did grab it back and peel it first... Basically, it was a fun day of just being grateful for everything that's happened in the last year, everything God has taught me (especially about trust) through her, all the different things she has taught me about riding, and how thoroughly she has let me into her world... It is a privilege, and I am so grateful.


L

3 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

Tease us about photos, that's good! just as good as a cliff hanger! And I should know, don't ya think/ lol

Pony Tail Club said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a fun day.

photogchic said...

Happy Anniversary! What breed is Mira? She is a pretty girl. Did she like the orange? Maddy loves applesauce, but I mistakenly bought Apricot Applesauce and she won't eat it. Picky Girl!