Monday, December 17, 2007

Click and Drag?

Tee hee, I was just telling my programmer brothers about one of the things I'm working on with Anatolian. I have been teaching him to face me if he is within 20 feet of the fence, and if he isn't facing me when his feed bucket is ready, I click my tongue and move back a little until he turns around. I will say that he is MUCH more motivated by food than Mira is :-) I also don't put his food down until he has his ears forward, because I noticed he tends to have a grumpy face on at feeding time.

Well, my brothers listened to me, and then one said, "So, it is a click and drag thing! You click your tongue and move him where you want him!" I think that it the perfect way to describe it! :-D


L

2 comments:

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

LOL that is funny, wish it was that easy tho!!!

Lori
xx

Rising Rainbow said...

That is funny. I'm with Lori about wishing it was that easy!