Friday, May 23, 2008

I got tagged!

By DJ at BlogNPonyShow...
Anyone who wants to can consider themself tagged :-D

1. What was I doing ten years ago? Still in school, and thinking/dreaming a LOT about what I wanted to do when I grew up.

2. Five things on my to-do list: Vacuum, get hay, write some people, clean a saddle, organize magazines...

3. What is a snack you enjoy? Anything chocolate, shrimp (not really a snack, but I was just craving some), banana with peanut butter.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Personal: Buy a bigger piece of land than I would otherwise afford in my goal state, build the same things on it that I want to, but a lot quicker, start getting some really, really, really good Paints, and have fun! Hey, I would also be able to afford personal lessons with any trainer I wanted to.... I would not want to ever get more horses/belongings than I could take care of myself. Charity: I would love to get one of each selection in the Heifer and World Vision catalogues, and give a lot to Gospel for Asia, Lifewind, and sponsorship organizations like Compassion. Horse charity: I would definitely establish a few of the type of races in my post listed below, and found competitions in the reining, cutting, western pleasure, dressage, and other disciplines which would be for mature (not shown before that year) horses, which would have BIG prizes. I would also set up a section on my farm to give old 25+ horses a wonderful last few years of life together in a herd environment, and get a new oldie for my birthday every year. Doing random acts of kindness to strangers would also be very cool. It would be fun being rich!

5. Do you have any bad habits? Who doesn't? I try to conquer procrastinating...


Consider yourself tagged if you want to!


L

1 comment:

Rising Rainbow said...

A billionaire, huh? That would be a trip. It would be fun just to ponder.