Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another Good Website

I just found another good site! This one is really BIG, as in hundreds of articles! www.horse-sense.org. The only problem with this big ol' internet is I'm never going to be able to have time to read everything I'd like to! :-( Tee hee...

I need to get outside now and do some chores before I ride, but I just wanted to stop in and point you all in this cool website's direction.

Coming soon - an article about my experiments with daily, small-scale, management-intensive grazing in the short wet season of the fragile ecosystem we have here.


L

1 comment:

Rising Rainbow said...

My eyes get tired before I get through all I want to read on the computer. NOt to mention there aren't enough hours in the day.

Looking forward to the management post. I struggle with that here.