Thanks to OnTheBit for giving me this award! The original blog, linked here per the rules, explains that the title means something similar to "summit of art" or "high art," (my interpretation of what they said). My pictures are all snapshot quality, so I will consider myself flattered. :-)
I had fun deciding who to pass this award on to, and I revisited some blogs I have not been keeping up with lately. So, the winners are:
- Prophotobylori - She is actually a professional photographer, and her pictures are always excellent.
- Equus Ink - Lots of videos of her horses, one a TB and one an old Arab mare (like mine).
- Freelance Instructor - Another blog I need to catch up on and stay caught up on. She is a riding instructor over in the UK, and has all sorts of cool info and pics and videos on her site. Pretty cool.
- Mikey - Lots of cool pictures of her houses and her ranch. I also couldn't resist giving an award just because of the recent story...
- Saving Argus - Photos that capture Argus's amazing, really amazing, journey to health and happiness.
Don’t Forget to Pass on the Rules with the Award:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the ward itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
Have fun visiting those blogs and enjoy!