Monday, August 25, 2008

Wow, the truck strikes again.

Hi guys. You know how I've said this year has been a solid stream of "getting hit by a truck every 10 days?" It happened again. I got a fever, chills, aches, etc. last weekend and thought it would probably pass quickly. Then a rash started. By the time we figured out it was poison oak (NOT been in my range lately!) it was really bad. Lizard face me. I have bumps all over, and am feeling extremely whiny. Anyway, I'll post sometime when I'm feeling like a human again and can sit up for longer than 10 minutes. Hope everyone is having a good Monday.


L

3 comments:

photogchic said...

Get well soon girl. That sounds awful.

Anonymous said...

That is terrible! 2008 is not your year! And poison oak! Man that stinks!!!! I hope you feel better soon!

Bill and Darlene said...

I hope you're getting better by now. :)