Saturday, February 16, 2008

General Update

Sorry it took me so long to update! I've been literally working just about every waking moment this week. A bit exhausting, but starting yesterday I can actually sleep through the night again, which is very exciting!

Mira's eye is looking a little better, so who knows how things will eventually end up? The vet is coming to look at it on Tuesday...

My car is acting better, so I've been able to drive it without being afraid I'm killing the engine. It is still a little too hot, but otherwise normal. Maybe it heard me say there was just no way I could afford to repair it right now, and decided to shape up for now!

I don't really have anything interesting to say, and I've had no time for organizing photos, but I will try to post again tomorrow with a better post. By the way, I've really appreciated all the supportive comments during this time. You guys are good encouragers. :-)

Ciao for now...


L

3 comments:

photogchic said...

Hang in there girl. Hoping Tuesday brings you good news about Mira. Really pulling for her to heal, I know how much she means to you. Get your rest and hope for the best. She will be fine either way. Mira is a tough cookie and she has you in her corner.

Original L said...

Thank you Julie :-)

Bill and Darlene said...

Keep the faith. You're doing the best you can and the Lord knows your needs. I'm praying for you and Mira.