Thursday, June 14, 2007

Anonymous?

I don't know if I've ever done a post on this before, but I guess I should, now that more people besides family members are reading my blog. ("Hi there!!!") You won't really see pictures with any faces of me or my family here, not because I don't want to share, but because a long time ago I promised my parents that I would not post personally identifiable information/pix anywhere on the open web. At some point in the future things may change, (they do realize I am an adult and have been for awhile now! And, they would probably allow me to decide for myself now...) but at this time I only share pictures of me to people via email and letters...

So, I am sorry about that, but do please enjoy the photos of my pets and other things! And I love to get email, so don't be shy!


L

No comments: